1. Heidegger and Unconcealment: Truth, Language and History (Cambridge University Press, 2010).
2. How to Read Heidegger (London: Granta, 2005; U.S. edition published by W. W. Norton, March 2006; Korean translation published by Woongjin Publishing, 2009; Chinese translation published by China Citic Press, 2015; Farsi translation published by Adine Books, 2013).
1. Background Practices and the Understanding of Being (Oxford: Oxford University Press, forthcoming 2016).
2. Skillful Coping: The Phenomenology of Everyday Perception and Action (Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2014).
3. The Cambridge Companion to Heidegger’s Being and Time (Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2013)
4. The Secular and the Sacred (with Morganna Lambert), guest editor for Special Issue of Inquiry volume 54, number 2 (March 2011).
5. Guest editor for Philosophical Studies, volume 144, number 1 (2009).
6. A Companion to Phenomenology and Existentialism (with Hubert Dreyfus) (Oxford: Blackwell, 2006). Portuguese translation: Fenomenologie E Existencialismo (Loyola 2012).
7. U2 and Philosophy (Chicago: Open Court, 2006). Translated into Portuguese: U2 ea Filosofia (Madras, 2008), and German: Die Philosophy bei U2 (Weinheim: Wiley, 2009).
8. A Companion to Heidegger (with Hubert Dreyfus) (Oxford: Blackwell, 2005).
9. Religion After Metaphysics (Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2003).
10. Heidegger Reexamined (with Hubert Dreyfus) (New York: Routledge, 2002).
Vol. 1: Phenomenology, Dasein, and Truth
Vol. 2: Authenticity, Death, and the History of Being
Vol. 3: Art, Poetry, and Technology
Vol. 4: Heidegger and Contemporary Philosophy
11. The Intersection of Continental and Analytic Philosophy (with Hubert Dreyfus), Philosophical Topics 27 (Fall, 1999).
12. Appropriating Heidegger (with James Faulconer) (Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2000).
13. Heidegger, Authenticity and Modernity: Essays in Honor of Hubert L. Dreyfus, Volume 1 (with Jeff Malpas) (Cambridge: MIT Press, 2000).
14. Heidegger, Coping and Cognitive Science: Essays in Honor of Hubert L. Dreyfus, Volume 2 (with Jeff Malpas) (Cambridge: MIT Press, 2000).